is the fifth edition in a series of workshops
designed to bring together excellent international young scientists with research interests focused on physics at FAIR.
The topics of the workshop cover a wide range of aspects in both theoretical developments and current experimental status, concentrated around the four scientific pillars of FAIR. There will be an inspiring mixture of new theoretical developments and experimental research:
* Atomic and plasma physics, biophysics, material sciences and applications
* Nuclear structure, astrophysics and reactions
* Physics of hot and dense nuclear matter, QCD phase transitions and critical point
* Hadron Spectroscopy, Hadron Structure, Hadrons in matter and Hypernuclei
* Experimental programs APPA, CBM, HADES, NUSTAR, PANDA, as well as BES, NICA and the RHIC beam energy scan