General conditions of use of the portal www.ice.csic.es
The Institute of Space Sciences (ICE-CSIC) informs you that access to and use of the website www.ice.csic.es and all the subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Portal) are subject to the terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
The Institute of Spaces Sciences (ICE-CSIC or ICE) reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents or the design. Because the information update is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content presented. Likewise, the conditions and terms contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
ICE-CSIC is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.ice.csic.es in relation to the adoption of decisions on the beginning, development or result of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be contrasted in the competent centres, organizations or dependencies. In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be alleged in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, not assuming any responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administration and the electronic publication on these pages.
Intellectual property and industrial property rights
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to ICE-CSIC or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is subject to reuse; being authorized its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non-commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
- It is prohibited, in any circumstance, the distortion of the content of the information.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents that are the object of reuse.
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse.
Links or hyperlinks
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and that of the ICE-CSIC must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between ICE and the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by ICE of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or implied that ICE has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed responsibility for the content and services offered or made available on said website.
- ICE-CSIC is not responsible, in any way, nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked Web page.
- The Webpage in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ICE, except those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
- The Webpage in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illicit content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
ICE-CSIC expressly prohibits "framing" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of its Portal.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit to the Portal or the use of the services that may be offered therein, ICE and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User's domicile, provided that the same is located in Spanish territory.